If you weren't able to attend a webinar, don't worry! You can view them here. Just click 'view' underneath the webinar you'd like to view.
Afterwards, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any questions!
Viewing Class reports
In the webinar, we'll be discussing:
- How to use the class report
- The different report metrics, such as:
- Summary of your students' work
- Your students' skill status
- Your students' accuracy on a particular skill
- Number of questions answered
Set work: Assessments
We will show you how to create an assessment for your class.
You will learn how to:
- Create an assessment
- Select the skills and questions to focus on
- How your students will take the assessment
- How to view the assessment result
- How to repeat an assessment
Set work: Challenges
We will show you how to create a challenge.
You'll learn how to:
- Create a challenge
- Select the skills to work on
- How to view the challenge results
- How your students can take part in a challenge
Setting up a class competition
You will be able to set skills by creating a competition for your class.
What you will learn how to:
- set up a class competition
- choose the skills they focus on
- put them into teams
- view the results and their accuracy
Setting work over the holidays
You will learn how to set work for your students to take part in over the holidays.