Tables mode is where your students can work on their fact families.
From your teacher account you will be able to restrict them to only work on Tables mode for an hour. This means that your students will not be able to work on another activity during this time.
To restrict your students:
1) First select which class you would like to restrict (if you are not already on it), here is how you can switch classes.
2) Click on Set work at the top
3) Select Live controls
4) Click on RESTRICT in the Focus Work box
5) Tick Tables to restrict your students to only work on that activity for an hour. (You can select more then one activity to restrict your students to).
6) Click Restrict at the bottom right to confirm
Now when your students access their accounts they will only be able to work on the activities you have restricted them to.