Under the School settings section, you will be able to edit and change functions with the school account. Changes made to any option within the School settings area will affect all the students and teacher in the school account.
It is important that to inform the other teachers in the school account before you edit any details.
- Manage students - you will be able to manage the students in either your class or for the whole school. From here you will be able to arrange the students into their classes and/or groups, change/view their login details, add new classes and students, etc. To view all the classes in the school account you can use class filters on the top right and tick only 'All grades'.
- My details - here you will be able to edit the details for your teacher account. If you have changed your email address you can update it here.
- Manage teachers: On this page, you will be able to approve/reject/remove/invite a teacher to your school's Sumdog account. If you are leaving a school or if a teacher has left the school it is best to remove yourself/them from the school account.
- School details: On this page, you will be able to edit and change the details for the school account. You will also be able to select which features the students will have access to during school hours. You will also be able to change your school hours on this page.
- Subscription: On this page, you will be able to view the subscriptions details for your school. If you have a class subscription you will be able to see which class it is currently assigned to and the expiry date.