When you purchase a Sumdog class subscription, it will be automatically assigned to the class which is listed in the purchase order.
However, if you changed classes or would like to assign the subscription to another class instead, you will be able to move the subscription using your teacher account.
1) Select Settings at the top
2) Click on MANAGE in the Manage students box
Note If you are not assigned to the class with the subscription on the top right under Class filters untick the option 'Only my classes'. You will now be able to see all the class in the school account. Locate the class you would like to move the subscription from and follow point 3.
3) Click on View details next to the class you would like to move the subscription from (if the class has a subscription there will be a gold star). Note: If you do not see the class click on (Show all classes) at the top of the page or us the class filter on the left.
4) Click on 'move this to a different class', to move the subscription
5) Select the class you would like to move the subscription to from the drop-down list.
6) It is very important that you click on 'move' next to the drop-down list as this will confirm the that you would like to move the subscription to the selected class.
Note: If you have a grade/year level or school subscription you will not need to do anything. The subscriptions will be automatically assigned to the students in the subscription grade/year level or to all the students in the school (excluding those in the Removed folder).