School admins can be used for staff that are teachers without an explicit class. These include gifted/intervention teachers, math coaches, technology assistants, etc, but who are not at the district level.
To give them School Admin access in the Clever portal:
- Select the 'Sync' tab on the left hand side of the page
- Select ‘Upload'
- You can now download your existing admins.csv file. This will open an editable file with your current school admins.
- Fill in the details of the staff you would like to add as a school admin. If you want to assign them to multiple schools, you have to add them numerous times with different SIS school_ids
- Save file and upload to Clever
The staff in the file will now be added as a School Admin in Clever.
In the Clever portal for their school/s this will allow them to:
- Manage application sharing permission
- Manage sharing rules
- Customize the Clever portal
- Manage and print Clever Badges
- Access Clever Dashboard
- See login metrics and applications that are in use
During the Clever sync with Sumdog these staff will be added as a teacher to their Sumdog school account.
For more information on how to add school admins click here (a new window will open to the Clever help pages).