Before you are able to get started on your Sumdog experience you will first need to register for a Sumdog teacher account.
1) Click on the blue Sign-up box on the top right corner on our main website at www.sumdog.com.
2) You will now be able to choose the type of account you would like to register for: Teachers/Students/Parents. Click on the green Teachers box to register for your teacher account.
Click Sign up on the bottom right of the page.
4) For security a confirmation email will be sent to the address which you registered with. This is to confirm that you are the account owner and have access to the email address. If the account has not been verified within 14 days we will delete the account.
5) To confirm your account, click on the link in the email or you can copy and paste the web address into your browser.
6) Your teacher account has now been created.
You will now be able to search for your school account and request to join. If your school account does not exist you will be able to create one.
Joining my School Account on Sumdog
1) To begin you can key in your school's name. Start typing and the system will start searching for a match.
Click on 'Join next to the school you would like to request to join.
Any teacher currently part of your school will be able to approve your join request. We do this to verify that you are part of the school.
Once your request has been approved you will be able to access your dashboard and add your students.
2) If you do not see your school's name in the list, it could be that an account does not yet exist. You can then create a school account by clicking on 'Create' at the top of the page.
Fill in your school details and click Next at the bottom right of the page.
Note: If your school has an existing Sumdog account, please do not create another school account as this can be confusing to other teachers when trying to join the school.