District Admins, or ‘Team’ as they are referred to in Clever, have access to the Clever portal, with varying levels of access.
For Curriculum Coordinators/District Level staff who want to have a Sumdog account, create them as a 'District Curriculum Lead' in the Clever portal.
On the Clever portal:
- Select the 'Team' tab on the left hand side of the page
- Select ‘Add Team Member’ on the top right
- Enter their details and,
- under the drop down list for Role select ‘District Curriculum Lead’
In the Clever portal this will allow them to:
- See which apps are in use in the district
- View, but not edit, which students have access to which applications
- See login metrics for all applications.
In the Clever portal they cannot:
- Request or add new apps
- Manage sharing rules
- View troubleshooting logs
- View or edit any settings
- Browse SIS data synced with Clever.
Once they have been created in Clever portal, Sumdog will create them an account during the next sync and they will have access to all schools in the district.
For more information regarding District admins, please refer to the Clever help pages here (a new window will open)