To play Sumdog games, you or your IT admin need to enable OR install Flash. Here is Sumdog's handy guide:
To enable Flash on Safari version 10.0 and OS X El Capitan, version 10.11.6...
- Log in to Sumdog
- Go to Safari > Preferences, at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Security tab and then on the Plug-In Settings button.
- From the left side panel, tick the Adobe Flash box (if it is not already selected).
If you do not see an Adobe Flash box, it needs to be installed. Follow the instructions below before returning to steps 5, 6 and 7.
- Under Currently Open Websites, choose 'On' from the selection box next to sumdog.com
- If there's Security Protection, disable it.
- This will let you play Sumdog's games.
If there is no Adobe Flash plug-in...
- Check if there is a Flash Player installed on the Mac. To do this click on System Preferences and check if there is a Flash Player icon there.
- If there is no Flash Player icon, you'll need to download flash player from the Adobe website.
- If there is a Flash Player icon, double click on it. If asked, update the flash player.
- Restart Safari and continue with the instructions above.