Classes are used to manage your students and subscriptions.
Groups allow you to organize students from classes to form smaller sets.
Here are a few differences:
- Classes can be subscribed. Subscriptions cannot be assigned to groups
- Students can be in one class. They can be in multiple groups
- Classes can have up to 50 students in it. Groups are unlimited
What can I do with groups and classes?
- You can create activities
- You can view dashboard data
- You can open and close the house
- You can restrict activities
Example 1: You have different sets for mathematics, reading and writing, Create a class for your mathematics class. Then create groups for your reading and writing. This will best let you manage your subscriptions.
Example 2: You have a mathematics class with different abilities. Create a class for your mathematics class. Then create groups for your different abilities.