The Sumdog House is where student s can go to spend their coins in the shop. They will also be able to edit their avatar and play with their pets. They will also be able decorate their house and garden.
By default, Sumdog's House, Garden and shop are closed between school hours. This is to help students concentrate on answering questions whilst at school.
Outwith these hours, students will be able to access these features and the options to control these features will be greyed out.
As a teacher, you can control student access to the House, Garden and Shop during school hours.
To open the house for the whole school:
- Click the top right panel (with your school name on it)
- Click School setting
- On the settings page, scroll down to House access
- Click change and tick the option to open the house during school time
- It will stay open until these settings are changed
- To close the house during school time follow the same instructions
To open the house for your class only:
- Log in and you'll see your dashboard
- Click the green Class controls tab on the left
- Click the house panel when you want to open the house. You can do the same to close it.
If you're having trouble opening the House, visit the 'School settings' page and make sure you check the box that says 'Open house during school time'.