Yes! Teachers can play against any student in their school.
To play against your students:
- Log in to Sumdog with your teacher account
- Click the green 'Play' button on the bottom right of the screen
- You'll see the city page. Click the green button on the left of the screen
- Select 'Class'
- Choose a game to play using the left and right arrows or by clicking 'Games'
- Click the center of the screen to start the game
- You'll be matched with other students or teachers in your school who are beginning the same game at the time you start.
Tip: You'll see who you are playing against at the start of the game. If no other students in your school are available to play, you'll be matched with a computer opponent.