Yes! Teachers can plan against any student in their school.
To play against your students:
- Log into Sumdog with your teacher account
- Click the green Play button on the bottom of the screen
- You'll see the city page. Click the green button on the left of the screen
- Select Class
- Choose a game to play using the left and right arrows or by clicking Games.
- Click the center of the screen to start the game
- you'll be matched with other students or teachers in your school who are beginning the same game at the time you start.
You'll see who you are playing against at the start of the game. If no other students in your school are available to play, you'll be matched with a computer opponent.