You can change the grade for a whole class:
1) Select Settings at the top
2) Click on MANAGE in the Manage students box
3) Click 'Select multiple students' under the selected class
4) Click all the students whose grade you are changing or click 'select all' at the bottom of the class
5) Click Set grades/year groups
6) You will now be able to select the new grade/year level for the selected students from the drop-down list.
7) Click Set grade/year group to confirm
To set the grade for only one of your students, click on their name and click edit details.
Note: At the start of every academic year we will move all students up one grade/year. This means you won't have to move every student up a grade manually.
However, due to the different class set-up used at schools, the system will not move students to a different or add/remove teachers assigned to a class automatically.