When you create a Sumdog teacher account, we will automatically assign you a username. If you like, you can change this username to something easier to remember.
To change your username:
- Log in to Sumdog with your teacher account
- Click your school name on the top right box
- Go to your profile
- Click Edit
- Enter your new username in the Username box
- Click Save
Please note: this only works if your school is set up to use scoped usernames.
Tip: Teachers can log in to Sumdog in two ways. Either with your username, school code andpassword, or alternatively with your email address and password.
- How can I change my password?
- What is my school code?
- I've forgotten my login details, what should I do?