This page explains how to add just one or two students to Sumdog. If you prefer, you can add multiple students to Sumdog.
To create a single student login:
- Click Settings from the top bar menu
- Select 'My settings' from the sub menu bar
- Navigate to the Manage students box and click on MANAGE
- Choose which class you would like the student to be added and click the triangle next to it. If you haven't set up your class yet click Add a class at the top (under 'My classes')
- Click Add student
- You will be prompted to search for the student to ensure they don't already have a login within the school
- If there is no match it will say "Can't see a match?". Click create new login at the bottom of the page
- Enter their first and last name and choose which grade/year they are in
- Click save
When choosing the grade/year level for the student choose the grade/year that they are currently in according to their class roster. Don't worry if they are working above or below their grade as our Sumdog system will place them in their ability level during the diagnostic test.