Sumdog's unique learning engine adapts it's questions to each child's ability so you don't have to set skills or level.
If you feel that they are working at a level too high or too low, you can re-run their diagnostic test. To do this, click their name, click diagnostic test report and re-run diagnostic test at the bottom. If your child is linked to a school you will have to ask their teacher to do this.
If you would like to choose the specific skills your child is working on you can set a challenge:
- Log onto your parent account
- Click Activities
- Click Create Challenge
- Choose a subject, click next
- Choose your child, click next
- Click set skills at the bottom left to choose the specific skills your child will work on
- Finish setting up your challenge and the next time your child logs onto Sumdog they will see the challenge panel on their screen