Sumdog's unique learning engine adapts it's questions to each child's ability so you don't have to set skills or level.
If you feel that they are working at a level too high or too low, you can re-run their diagnostic test. To do this, click their name, click diagnostic test report and re-run diagnostic test at the bottom. If your child is linked to a school you will have to ask their teacher to do this.
If you have a family subscription and would like to choose the specific skills for your child to work on you can set a challenge:
- Log into your parent account
- Click on Set Work
From here you will be able to create and view your child's work on Assessments, Challenges and Competitions.
- To create one of the activities click on CREATE & VIEW in the selected activity box
- Choose a subject, click next
- Choose your child, click next
- Click set skills at the bottom left to choose the specific skills your child will work on. Use the filters at the side to help you search for the skill.
- Finish setting up your challenge and the next time your child logs onto Sumdog they will see the challenge panel on their screen.