Once you have created accounts for your children, you can view their login details on your parent account:
- Click Settings (in the top blue bar)
- Click VIEW in the Login details box
- You will see your children's username and password. These are generated by Sumdog.
- Children can use these login details to sign in at www.sumdog.com
- On the bottom left click on Print login cards to print them out or Export to save then in a excel file.
If your children are not linked to a school you will be able to reset their passwords from here. Click 'reset' next to the current password.
If you have not created an account for your children yet you can do this on the Children page.
- How do I create a parent account?
- How do I add children to my account?
- How can I link my child's school account to our family?
- How can I link my child's family account to their school?