You can restrict students to one of the follow activities: assessments, contest, challenges and competitions, tables or training mode.
When you do this, the restricted activity is the only option your students can work on for an hour.
To restrict activities:
- Go to your teacher dashboard
- Choose the class or group you would like to restrict activities for by clicking the class controls panel on the left and click choose class
- Then click the class controls panel again and click restrict activities
- Choose the activity to restrict students to
- Click restrict at the right corner to save your changes
Example: You would like your students to work on specific skills rather than choosing easier skills. Create a challenge or competition and restrict them to this activity. This means they will be restricted to working on the specific skill that you have chosen.