There are two ways to re-arrange your classes.
1. Drag your students from classes into new classes by using the 'select students' feature on the roster. To find out more about this click here.
2. Create a spreadsheet with the students new classes explained below:
You can re-arrange your classes and add new students using the same spreadsheet.
Create a spreadsheet with these columns:
- First name
- Last name
- (new) Class
No need to add a heading row - the first row should be the details of the first student
Import your students OR copy and paste
Now that your spreadsheet is ready, go to your class roster and click 'upload'.
You can either copy and paste the data or import your students
Copy and Paste
- Copy the data on your spreadsheet
- Click paste students (at the bottom of the upload page)
- Click the white box and paste your data
- Click upload data
- Save your spreadsheet.
- Click import students (at the bottom of the upload page)
- Choose your file and open
You will be prompted to choose what you would like your spreadsheet to do. Choose re-arranging classes.
We will then ask you to label each column so we know what each detail is (e.g. first name, last name...). You may need to use the scroll bar right at the bottom of the page to see all your columns.
You will see a preview and can save your students.
If your spreadsheet does not upload first time don't worry! We'll tell you what you need to. Have a look at this page for the best way to save your spreadsheet:
Please note: Classes can only have up to 50 students in them. If you create a spreadsheet that will result in a class having more than 50 students, the spreadsheet will not upload.