You can view and edit your school code from your school settings.
Each student has a username, which is unique across all Sumdog users in your school. Because there are so many users however, it can be difficult to remember, so there is the option to let students log in using a personalized username, together with a school code.
Each school has it's own unique school code. When a school is set up, Sumdog creates a school code. Teachers can edit this to make it easier for the younger students to remember and type.
To shorten your school code:
- Click on settings from the top bar menu
- Click School settings just below the top bar menu
- Navigate to the 'school details' box and click on CHANGE
- scroll down to 'Login settings' and click Change
- Type your new school code into the box. As long as it's unique, you can shorten your school code to something simpler and memorable.
- Save your changes and reprint your students login details if they have changed.
Teachers don't need a school code to login. As long as you enter the email address you used to create your Sumdog account as the username.
This Change will affect all users, but don't worry. We send teachers an email letting them know this setting has been changed.
- How can I shorten my school code?
- Where can I find my students' login details?
- How do I change the school hours?