When a teacher requests to join your school, all teachers on your Sumdog account will receive an email notification.
Only one teacher has to approve the joining request.
Only approve request from teachers who you know are part of your school. It might be good to verify that they are using your school's email before approving a teacher join request.
To accept a joining request:
- Log into Sumdog with your teacher account
- Click the school name panel on the top right
- Click Teachers
- Click Add teachers on the bottom left
- If there are any requests, you will see them in 'Teachers waiting to join' panel.
- To approve the request, click accept.
Teachers will only be able to view students data once their request to join has been approved.
If the teacher requesting to join is not part of your school click 'reject'.
If you don't see any requests to join, it may be that another teacher has already approved it. You'll see the teacher listed on the 'Teachers' page.
If a teacher on the list is no longer at your school do remove them from your school account.
- How do I invite a teacher to join my school?
- How do I choose which teachers are responsible for each class?
- How do I create a class?
- Is there a school admin?