When a teacher requests to join your school, all teachers on your Sumdog account will receive an email notification.
Only one teacher has to approve the joining request.
To accept a joining request:
- Log into Sumdog with your teacher account
- Click the school name panel on the top right box
- Click teachers
- Click add teachers
- If there are any requests, you will see them in 'Teachers waiting to join' panel.
- To approve the request, click accept.
Teachers will only be able to view students data once their request to join has been approved.
Tip: If you don't see any requests to join, it may be that another teacher has already approved it. You'll see the teacher listed on the 'Teachers' page.
- How do I invite a teacher to join my school?
- How do I choose which teachers are responsible for each class?
- How do I create a class?
- Is there a school admin?