If a student leaves your school you should remove them from your Sumdog school account.
Doing this allows them to join their new school whilst keeping all of their existing progress and data. Once you remove a student from your school you will no longer have access to their account data.
- Click manage students
- Click select multiple students at the bottom
- Select all the students you would like to delete
- To delete a whole class click select all at the bottom of the class
- Once you're happy, click remove students at the bottom left corner - it will tell you how many students will be removed
- Alternatively, if you only want to delete one or two students you can do this by clicking on their name and click delete students at the bottom
Do not remove the student from your school if you only wish to remove them from your class, instead, change their class following these instructions.
If you've accidentally removed a student from your school, you can add them back.