If you would like to move a bulk of students:
- Click Settings from the top menu bar
- Select My Settings from the sub menu
- Navigate to the Manage students box and click MANAGE
- To view all the classes in your school, tick 'all grades/all year groups' on the top left class filters
- Click select multiple students a class
- Click on all the students you wish to move. To choose all the students click select all. You can select all of multiple classes.
- Click and drag their names into the class you would like them to be in
- Click Done
- If you are also adding new students you will find it useful to use a spreadsheet to rearrange your classes.
To move one student:
- Follow steps 1, 2 and 3
- Find the class the student is in
- Click and drag them into another class
- If you do not know what class your student is in you can search for them
You can then scroll down to the class and drag and drop the student into their new class