How do I move schools?

If you move or leaving your school, you should also leave your old Sumdog school account. You will then be able to create - or join, if it's already been set up - your new school account. 

`To change which school is linked to your teacher login:

  1. Log into Sumdog
  2. Click Settings (at the top of the page)
  3. Select School settings (below the top bar and next to My settings)
  4. Click Manage in the Manage teacher box 
  5. Besides your name you'll see the option to 'Leave School' - Click this and confirm your decision. 
  6. Once left. You should search for your new school. 
  7. Click Ready? join your school! 


If you're the only remaining teacher on your old school's account, you will not be able to leave until another has joined. There must be a teacher on a Sumdog school account to administer the students' accounts. 


If you are using the old Sumdog dashboard click here to access the Teacher page to leave your school.


Related Articles:

Still stuck? ... Contact us