If you move or leaving your school, you should also leave your old Sumdog school account. You will then be able to create - or join, if it's already been set up - your new school account.
`To change which school is linked to your teacher login:
- Log into Sumdog
- Click Settings (at the top of the page)
- Select School settings (below the top bar and next to My settings)
- Click Manage in the Manage teacher box
- Besides your name you'll see the option to 'Leave School' - Click this and confirm your decision.
- Once left. You should search for your new school.
- Click Ready? join your school!
If you're the only remaining teacher on your old school's account, you will not be able to leave until another has joined. There must be a teacher on a Sumdog school account to administer the students' accounts.
If you are using the old Sumdog dashboard click here to access the Teacher page to leave your school.