f you move or are leaving your school, you should leave your old school's account. You will then be able to create - or join, if it's already been set up - your new school's account.
To change which school is linked to your teacher login:
- Log into Sumdog with your teacher account
- Click your school name panel on the top right of the screen
- select 'Teachers'
- Beside your name you'll see the option to Leave school - click this and confirm your decision
- Once you've left your school you should search for your new one.
- Click 'Ready? Join your school!'
- Search for your school and apply to join it, or create it if it doesn't already exist on Sumdog.
Tip: If you're the only remaining teacher on your old school's account, you won't be able to leave it until another teacher has joined. This is because there must always be a teacher from the school who is able to administer the students' accounts.