Classes are used to manage students and organize subscriptions.
- There are two ways to set up your classes.
- use a spreadsheet to add classes and students at the same time.
- create your class and then add your students.
To create a new Class:
- Click manage students
- Click add class (bottom bar)
- Give your class a name
- You will automatically be assigned as a teacher to this class. You can add other teachers to the class by clicking select teachers
- If your school has subscriptions, choose whether you would like this class to be subscribed.
- Click Save
You can now add your students to the class.
- How do I add multiple students?
- How do I add just one student to Sumdog?
- How can I move students between classes?
- Can students be in multiple classes at once?