On Sumdog, classes are used to manage students and organize subscriptions.
There are two ways to set up your classes.
1) You can use a spreadsheet to add classes and students at the same time.
2) Or, you could create your class and then add your students into it:
To create a new class:
- Click manage students
- Click add class (bottom bar)
- Give your class a name
- You will automatically be assigned as a teacher to this class. You can add other teachers to the class by clicking select teachers
- If you're schools have subscriptions, choose whether you would like this class to be subscribed
- Click Save
You can then add your students to the class.
On Sumdog each class can be associated with several teachers.