Classes are used to manage students and organize subscriptions.
- There are two ways to set up your classes.
- use a spreadsheet to add classes and students at the same time.
- create your class and then add your students.
To create a new Class:
- Click Setting (at the top of the page)
- Make you you are on My settings
- Click Manage in the Manage student box
- Click Add class (Just under the heading My classes)
- Give your class a name
- You will automatically be assigned as a teacher to this class. You can add other teachers to the class by clicking select teachers
- If your school has subscriptions, choose whether you would like this class to be subscribed.
- Click Save
You can now add your students to the class.
If you are using the old teacher dashboard click on the Manage student panel on the right or click here to access the class roster.
- How do I add multiple students?
- How do I add just one student to Sumdog?
- How can I move students between classes?
- Can students be in multiple classes at once?