To delete a class, first remove all the students out of the class then click the bin icon on the right next to the class name.
- Click Setting (at the top of the page)
- Make you you are on My settings
- Click Manage in the Manage student box
- Find the class you would like to delete
- Remove all the students (drag and drop method) - you can either move them into another class or remove them from the school completely
- When the class is empty a bin icon will appear. Click the bin to delete the class.
If your class has a gold star next to it's name and you do not see the bin icon, click on the gold star to move the subscription to another class first. Once the class subscription has been moved you will be able to delete the class.
If you are using the old teacher dashboard click on the Manage student panel on the right or click here to access the class roster.
- How do I create a class?
- What are groups?
- How do I move schools?
- What should I do at the start of a new school year?