Sumdog can be played from home, as well as in the classroom.
To log in from home, students use the same details as they do in class.
Log in at www.sumdog.com
Additionally, students can access Sumdog via our apps, which are free to download and play. Download Sumdog apps here.
In both cases, they'll need an internet connection.
To help communicate this to parents, you can generate a custom Sumdog parent letters for your class.
Choose a class, and we'll make a set of letters introducing Sumdog - one for each student. Each one has that student's login details.
To generate letters for your class...
- On your overview page, click login details in the Student/Pupil Login box
- Click on the option Print Parent Letters
Send logins electronically
Due to school closures, many teachers have been asking for email versions of the letter. We're pleased to say that this is now here! You'll be able to copy and paste either login details or full email text into the communication platform you use with parents and students.
Here's how it works:
- On your overview page, click login details
- You can choose to copy the login details or a full parent email
- Click copy for the information you'd like to take
- Paste it into an email or the communication platform you use