Sumdog can be played from home, as well as in the classroom.
To log in from home, students use the same details as they do in class.
Log in at www.sumdog.com
Additionally, students can access Sumdog via our apps, which are free to download and play. Download Sumdog apps here.
In both cases, they'll need an internet connection.
To help communicate this to parents, you can generates a custom Sumdog parent letters for your class.
Choose a class, and we'll make a set of letters introducing Sumdog - one for each student. Each one has that student's login details.
To generate letters for your class...
- Click the Settings tab in top menu bar
- Click My Settings in the sub menu bar
- Click the Manage Students box
- Click the View details link beside your class
- At the bottom of the next page, click the link to Print Parent Letters
- Choose the letter template you want.
Student will also earn double coins for all games played on off-school hours.