Before creating a new school, it's important to check if your school is already using Sumdog. If you don't check, there's a chance you will create a duplicate school which makes it confusing when new teachers try to join or if adding a subscription.
To check if your school is already using Sumdog:
- Log in to Sumdog with your teacher account.
- If you've not yet joined a school, click 'Ready? Join your school'.
- Select your country and enter the ZIP or postal code for your school then click search.
- You'll see suggested schools which match your ZIP or postal code.
- If you don't see your school, scroll down and click advanced search to provide Sumdog with more information to search with.
- If you still can't see your school then it's not registered with Sumdog.
Tip: Double check for spelling errors if you're struggling to find your school.
- How do I join an existing school on Sumdog?
- How do I create a new school on Sumdog?
- How do I create an account?
- What if I teach in multiple schools?