Before creating a new school, it's important to check if your school already uses Sumdog. As having duplicate school accounts can cause confusion when new teachers are trying to join or adding a subscription to the school account.
To check if your school is already using Sumdog:
- Login to Sumdog with your teacher account.
- If you've not yet joined a school, click Ready? Join your new school.
- Select your country- enter the school's ZIP or postal code then click search
- If you don't see your school, scroll down and click advanced search to provide Sumdog with more information to search with
- If you cannot see your school, then it's not registered with Sumdog.
Double check for spelling errors if you're struggling to find your school.
- How do I join an existing school on Sumdog?
- How do I create a new school on Sumdog?
- How do I create an account?
- What if I teach in multiple schools?