- Log in to Sumdog and from the green class panel on the left side of the screen, click on Choose class to select which class you want to view.
- Then, click the red Reports panel on the right-hand side of the screen and choose Proficiency.
- Alternatively, click on a student name on your dashboard. Note that this will only show you the chart for an individual student.
- When viewing the class chart, you can add or remove students by clicking on their names in the ledger on the right side of the chart. If you have a large class, or want to compare groups within a class, it's a good idea to limit the number of students on the chart at once.
- If your students are not subscribed, you will only see proficiency data for your top student. If you would like to subscribe them to see their report, drag them into a subscribed class.