To set up a competition:
- Log into Sumdog with your teacher account
- Click the activities panel on the right of the screen and select create competition
- Choose a subject and click next
- Check the box beside the classes or groups you want to select. If you like, click the arrow to expand the class or group and select individual students. Then click next.
- You'll then have the option to customize the competition skills. Select the students you want to set skills for then click set skills at the bottom of the screen.
- When you're happy with the set skills, click next
- Enter the name of the competition, an encouraging message and the size of your leader board (ie. Top 10). You can also set when the competition begins and ends and if students play individually or in teams.
- When you're ready click create and done
Tip: Students need to be covered by a subscription place to participate in a competition. If you'd like to try out this feature, get in touch.