If you like, you can add friends on Sumdog. This means that you'll be able to play against them more easily when using Sumdog at home. Having friends on Sumdog also allows you to give and receive gifts - items bought from the Sumdog store using coins.
To add a friend:
1) Log in to your Sumdog account.
2) Click the House button at the bottom left corner of the screen.
3) On the right side of the screen you'll see a panel called Friends. Click on Add friends.
4) You'll see your Friend ID. It might look something like this: 'SW30517'
5) Enter your friend's ID into the box and click Ask. Your friend will see your request when they log in. Once they accept you, they will show in your friends list.
6) To accept a friend request click on either Yes or No next to their name under Friend requests.
Note: Make sure you only accept friend requests from people you know. It is also important that you do not give out your friend ID to people you do not know.
To remove a friend, go to the House then select Add friends on the Friends pane. On the right under Your friends, select Unfriend on the person you no longer wish to be friends with.