During and after an assessment, you can view results to see how students are getting on.
To do this:
- Click on Reports (top of the page)
- Click View work
- Click View in the Assessment result box
- You'll see a list of all the assessments you've created, sorted in order. To see assessments made by other teachers, click Show all at the bottom of the page.
- Click results to see a table of results for your chosen assessment. Hover over the question number to see the question which was asked. A dash indicates that the student did not complete this question.
- If your students are currently taking the assessment, you'll see the table update in real time as they answer.
- Use the Download and Print buttons at the bottom of the page to share these results if you wish.
If you are using the old teacher dashboard click on the Assessment panel on the left and select View Assessments, follow point 5.
- How do students taken an assessment?
- How do I create an assessment?
- How can I view the results of a competition or challenge?
- Can I print certificates for my class?