During and after an assessment, you can view results to see how students are getting on.
To do this:
- Click on the blue Assessments panel on your teacher dashboard and select View assessments.
- You'll see a list of all the assessments you've created, sorted in order. To see assessments made by other teachers, click Show all at the bottom of the page.
- Click results to see a table of results for your chosen assessment. Hover over the question number to see the question which was asked. A dash indicates that the student did not complete this question.
- If your students are currently taking the assessment, you'll see the table update in real time as they answer.
- Use the Download and Print buttons at the bottom of the page to share these results if you wish.
- How do students taken an assessment?
- How do I create an assessment?
- How can I view the results of a competition or challenge?
- Can I print certificates for my class?