It's very easy to get set up on Sumdog. You can sign up for a free parent account in a few seconds - you'll just need your email address.
To create an account:
- Click the Sign up button on the homepage and select the parent account.
- Click Sign up.
- Sumdog will send an email to the address you provided. Open the email and click the link inside it. This will activate your account.
If the e-mail isn't in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder. If it's not there you can have it resent. You'll need to log in to your account to do this.
Your e-mail address will be displayed before the message is re-sent - check that it is correct before re-sending! If not, you can edit it by clicking on the address, before clicking Send.
A free parent login lets you:
- Create free child logins for your children
- Link your child's school login
- View and track your child's diagnostic test result
- Play mathematics games