If the diagnostic test places a student too high or too low, they may be seeing questions which are too difficult or easy for them. This might happen, for example, if an older sibling has helped or if the student was rushing during the diagnostic test.
To fix this, you may wish to re-run the diagnostic test:
- Log into Sumdog with your teacher account
- Click 'reports' on the right (3rd box from the bottom)
- Click 'diagnostic test results'
- Use the drop down box at the top to choose which class the student/s are in
- Tick the names of students (or click 'select all' at the top right to choose the whole class)
- At the bottom right of the report page, click 'Re-run diagnostic test'.
Re-running the diagnostic test will not remove any pets or coins.
Tip: If you are a parent and don't see 'Re-run diagnostic test', you'll need to ask your child's teacher to do this for you.