To set a challenge:
- Log into Sumdog
- Click the activites panel on the right of the screen and select create challenge
- Choose a subject and click next
- Check the box beside the class or group you want to select. If you like, click the arrow to expand the classes and groups and select individual students. Then click next.
- You'll then have the option to customize the challenge skills. Select the students you want to set skills for then click set skills at the bottom of the screen. You can use the filters on the left side to help.
- When you're happy with the set skills, click next
- Enter the name of the challenge, an encouraging message and the goal for your students. You can also set when the challenge begins and ends.
- When you're ready click create and done
If you would like the students to only be able to play in the challenge, click the school tab on the left and restrict activities.
Tip: Students need to be covered by a subscription place to participate in a challenge. If you'd like to try out this feature, get in touch.