To create an assessment:
- Click on the blue assessment panel on your teacher dashboard and select create assessment.
- Select the subject. Click Next.
- Select the class or group. Click Next.
- Name your assessment and choose assessment details.
- Choose the skills you want the assessment to cover. You can use the filters on the left to help you find specific skills. Check the boxes beside any you wish to include. You can expand the skill and see the steps involved by clicking the arrow beside its name. Click the question mark to see an example of the question. When you're satisfied with your selection, click Next.
- Review your questions. Sumdog has generated a set of questions based on the skills you selected. To change any questions, click the refresh button at the side.
- When you're happy with your assessment, click Create.
If you would like to extend or repeat an assessment you can do this by going to view assessments and clicking the relevant action.
Click the video panel at the bottom of the assessment pane for visual instructions.
Tip: If you like, you can print the assessment to be taken as a paper test. To do this, when you are viewing the assessment, click hide answers at the bottom left corner and print.
- How do students taken an assessment?
- How can I view the results of an assessment?
- How do I set up a competition?
- What do we get if we subscribe?