The Sumdog class reports metrics are:
This is an overall summary showing:
- Diagnostic test result
- Current level
- Focus skill
- Questions answered in the last 7 days
2. Time on Sumdog
Time spent on Sumdog games in the specified time period
3. Questions answered
Number of questions answered by skill in the specified time period and level
4. Correct answers
The number of correct answers given by skill in the specified time period and level
A percentage value calculated as the number of correct answers divided by the number of questions answered
The average time it took for a student to answer a question in a particular skill.
7. Skill status
Color-coded table showing:
- No colour for skills, which have not been started.
- Yellow for skills, which have been started, but not completed.
- Green for skills, which have been completed.
8. Coins earned
A bar chart showing the number of coins won from questions
9. Animal ranks
A bar chart showing a comparison of the animal rank Sumdog assigns to students.
- How can I see how much time my students spend on Sumdog?
- What does the Proficiency Chart show?
- What is a Sumdog Assessment?
- Why can't I see my student's report?