- Log onto your teacher account
- Select Reports (on the top of the page)
- Select View work (by default Charts would be selected)
- Click View all in the Work results box
- You'll see a list of all current, scheduled and previous activities
- Click view next to the challenge or competition you want to view results for
- Click show results on the bottom left of the page
- You can export and share the results as a spreadsheet by using the Export button
Tip: If you like, you can make changes to your challenge before or during it by clicking 'Edit'. You can also repeat an activity or extend it if a student was absent.
If you are using the old teacher dashboard select the Activities panel on the left and select View activities. Follow step 5 on wards.
- How do I set up a challenge?
- How do I set up a competition?
- How can I create a whole school competition?
- What are Sumdog contests?