The diagnostic test works behind the scenes to assess the level each student should be working, meaning we can personalize our questions for each individual.
The test happens automatically the first time a student plays Sumdog.
To see how your student performed in the diagnostic test:
- Log into Sumdog with your teacher account
- Click the student's name from the list in the middle of the screen.
- If the student's class isn't showing, click the green class button, under the Sumdog logo, and choose the correct class.
- On the student's report page, click 'Diagnostic test report'
Tip: Read more about the meaning of our diagnostic test results here.
- What do the diagnostic test results mean?
- How do I re-run the diagnostic test?
- How does Sumdog know which questions to ask my student?