To join an existing school on Sumdog:
- Log in to Sumdog.
- Click Ready? Join your school.
- Select your country and enter your school's ZIP or postal code.
- Click search to pull up a list of schools which match your criteria.
- If you see your school, click Join this school. For security purposes, you'll need to be approved by one of the existing teachers on the school account.
- If you don't see your school, click advanced search at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the full address of your school and click search.
If your school doesn't have an existing Sumdog account, you can create one.
|Next: Set up your classes. If your classes are already set up, you can print student log in details.|
- How do I create a teacher account?
- How do I create a school?
- How do I set up my classes?
- How do I create student accounts?
- Watch our Sumdog video tutorial