If you want you can add a couple of students rather than multiple students.
To create a single student login:
- Click manage students.
- Choose which class you would like the student to be added to and click the triangle next to it. If you haven't set up your class yet click add a class at the top (under 'My classes').
- Click add student.
- You will be prompted to search for the student to ensure they don't already have a login within the school.
- If there is no match, click create new login at the bottom of the page.
- Enter their first and last name and choose which grade they are in.
- Click save.
|Next: Once all your students are added, you can then print their log in details. With Clever Single Sign On they will only need to log in the first time they use Sumdog through Clever.|
- How do I create a teacher account?
- How do I create a school?
- How do I join a school?
- How do I set up my classes?
- How do I create student accounts?
- How do I add one or two students?
- How do I print my student login details?
- Watch our Sumdog video tutorial