On Sumdog, classes are used to manage students and organize subscriptions.
There are two ways to set up your classes.
1) You can use a spreadsheet to add classes and students in one go.
2) Or, you can create your class and then add your students to it:
To create a new class:
- Click manage students on the right of your dashboard.
- Click add class at the bottom.
- Give your class a name .
- You will automatically be assigned as a teacher to this class. You can add other teachers to the class by clicking select teachers.
- If your school has a subscriptions, choose whether you would like this class to be subscribed.
- Click Save.
Next: You can now add your students to the class.
- How do I create a teacher account?
- How do I create a school?
- How do I join a school?
- How do I create student accounts?
- How do I print my student login details?
- Watch our Sumdog video tutorial