Once your accounts and students are set up, you can print out log in details for your students.
To print student login details:
- Log into Sumdog with your teacher account.
- Click manage students.
- Click logins details at the top or bottom of the page.
- Choose the class(es). See all classes in the school by un-ticking 'only my students'.
- Click next.
- Click print login cards at the bottom left .
With Clever Single Sign On, your students will only need to log in to Sumdog the first time they open it in Clever. After that they will be able to log straight in.
|Next: Why not watch our video tutorial to learn how to get the most out of teaching with Sumdog?|
- How do I create a teacher account?
- How do I create a school?
- How do I join a school?
- How do I set up my classes?
- How do I create student accounts?
- How do I add one or two students?
- How do I print my student login details?
- Watch our Sumdog video tutorial