You can upload your whole class or school in one go to Sumdog using a spreadsheet. If you want to add just one or two students, click here.
Step 1 - Create your spreadsheet
Create a spreadsheet with the following columns:
- First name
- Last name
- Grade (Grade should correspond with academic year. Use the codes as defined here )
If you want to use customized usernames and passwords for your students, add two more columns (Sumdog will create these automatically if you do not with to create custom ones):
You don't need to add a heading row - the first row should be the details of the first student
Step 2 - Import your students OR copy and paste
- Now that your spreadsheet is ready, go to your class roster by clicking manage students and click upload at the top right.
- You can either copy and paste the data or import your students
- You will be prompted to choose what you would like your spreadsheet to do. If you are creating all new students choose this option.
- Label each column so we know what each detail is (e.g. first name, last name...)
- You will see a preview and can save your students.
Please note: Classes can have up to 50 students in them. If you create a spreadsheet that will result in a class having more than 50 students, the spreadsheet will not upload.
|Next: Once your students are uploaded, you can print off their login details. With Clever Single Sign On they will only need to log in the first time they open the app in Clever.|
- How do I create a teacher account?
- How do I create a school?
- How do I join a school?
- How do I set up my classes?
- How do I add one or two students?
- How do I print my student login details?
- Watch our Sumdog video tutorial